The lovely Stephanie Howell sent me an email with this fun blog tour going on. I guess it's been going on awhile but I've been a tad out of it so it's new to me! :)
Here are the questions she's asked. Feel free to copy and paste the questionairre and post on your blog as well!
1. What am I working on right now? Mentally, LOTS! :) Physically, I'm trying to order as many pictures from our last trip to Hawaii as I can so that I get an album going with fresh memories.
2. How long does it take me to create a project? Not more than an hour. 40 min is usually my sweet spot.
3. What are my favorite things to create with at the moment? They are still my go to supplies, patterned papers and brads. But since the last time I've created years ago, these enamel dots have emerged and I think they are quite addicting! I'm also intrigued by these mini screens that Amy used. (There's a little collage of pictures down in the post!) So interesting!
4. How does my writing/creating process work? I'm usually either inspired by a memory or a photo and from that I choose some papers and embellishments to cutesify it :)
5. How do I become inspired and stay inspired? I was actually uninspired for about 3 years. That's when I took my little scrapbooking hiatus. I stopped buying, looking, and making. I needed an actual break. Then I flipped through my albums one day, and nearly cried at all the memories I was able to jot down. I went to a few scrapbooking sites, I was inspired. I missed it all. The making, the community, everything. Slowly but surely, I'm reaching into it again. Happy to be creating again.
6. What is my signature style? Simple, white space and embellished clusters.
Thanks for tagging me, Stephanie, it's been fun to think of my creative process in a fresh way! Comment here if you decide to participate in this blog tour, I'd love to read your answers! :)